TenGone On Twitter

Friday

Here's To A Wonderful 2010!!

Happy New Year!!

So far so good - I actually remembered to do my wall push-ups this morning while my coffee was brewing, lol. for me the issue is not completing tasks, it's remembering them!! I need to put a note on my coffee maker, at least until the habit is established.

I'm optimistic about this resolution, because it's simple, and achievable. If I woke up this morning thinking "I resolve to have a toned upper body", that would be something that I couldn't achieve today. Instead I woke up thinking "I resolve to do 20 wall push ups".

Voila! Success :)

TenGone Home
('DiggThis’)

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love how you adjusted your long term goals to shorter more achievable goals. That's what it's all about!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie - thanks :) I've tried the other way in the past and not been successful. This way it's win win... the goal of doing the push ups is easy to achieve, while the other goal of getting toned happens as a side effect of the first goal, so I don't even have to think about it... (and not thinking about it is so much easier, lol!!)

    ReplyDelete

Share |

What I've Written About